Village of Lindenhurst Police Deptartment - Interior Renovations (1167) - REBID
Bid Date6/12/18 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Kluber Architects & Engineers
Mike Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org) 630.406.1213
2300 E Grand Ave. Lindenhurst, IL 60046
PLEASE NOTE: This is a REBID
2. Description of Work. The proposed WORK is officially known as Village of Lindenhurst Police Department – Interior Renovations. The WORK consists of performing demolition, carpentry, cabinetry, acoustical ceilings, flooring, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, and adjustment to existing HVAC System at the Village of Lindenhurst Police Department.
3. Legal Compliance. All Bidders must comply with applicable Illinois Law requiring the payment of prevailing wages by all contractors working on publicly funded projects, and Bidders must comply with the Illinois Statutory requirements regarding labor, including but not limited to the Equal Employment Opportunity Laws. In addition, all Bidders must comply with all other applicable federal, state, and local laws, orders, rules, and
4. Guaranty of Proposals. A bid bond, bank cashier’s check, certified check, or cash in an amount not less than five (5) percent of the bid amount will be required at the time the proposal is delivered.
9. Opening of Proposals. Proposals will be publicly opened and read at the time and place specified above. Bidders, their authorized agents, and interested parties are invited to be present.
10. Withdrawal of Proposals. No proposal shall be withdrawn for a period of 60 days after the opening of any proposal.
13. Pre-Bid Meeting: There will be no pre-bid meeting, but site visits prior to bid can be coordinated by contacting Kluber Architects & Engineers at (630) 406-1213.